Memory Card Data Recovery Software
- Memory card recovery tool supports Android memory card recovery to recover deleted / lost data from android memory card
- Recover data and files from memory card both on Windows and Mac operating systems
- Easily recovers different files such as images, audios, videos, documents and many more
- This tool supports XD card recovery as well as the recovery of many other memory card types like SD, CF, SDHC, SDXC, etc.
Here's More about Data Recovery from Memory Card
A memory card which is also known as flash card is a form of flash memory. In these days, memory cards are used in wide range of electronic and digital devices to increase the storage capacity of the gadgets. Memory cards are being launched in market by many big companies like Sony, Samsung, SanDisk, Kingston, Transcend, Toshiba, Siemens, Panasonic, Kodak and lot more. Memory cards are generally used in mobile phones, tablets, digital camera, video game consoles, iPods etc to store a large amount of images, music, games, etc. These are more reliable than bulky external hard drives and its portability allow you to easily carry these devices on your pockets.
Memory cards are of different types such as Secure Digital card which is also known as SD card, Multimedia card (MMC) and Compact Flash cards. Video game consoles also use memory cards to hold game data. SD cards include micro SD card and mini SD card. There are various memory cards that differ in storage capacities and data rates. Sometimes, misfortune can happen that results in the loss of deletion of files from memory cards. Some of memory card data loss reasons are described below.
- Failure in storage
- Faulty transmission or processing of valuable files and folders
- Software crash or freeze
Deletion of data is totally a different concept from data loss. Deleting a single data means erasing or wiping it from the file system. The reasons for deleting data from memory card can be
- Freeing storage / disc space
- Removing duplicate or unwanted data from memory card in order to avoid ambiguity.
- Attempt to make sensitive information unavailable to others (Data Hiding)
Consider a scenario where user transfers his saved game from his video game consoles memory card to another gaming device. The worst possible thing is instead of saving the folder, user accidentally presses “DELETE” button and all gone! Have you ever come across such situation? Or have you ever deleted your precious snaps from your memory card while transferring it from your high-definition camera to your computer? Well, check this page if you have ever encountered this issue. This article gives a complete restoration solution of all sort of deleted / lost files from your memory card. You can easily download this memory card recovery wizard from this page by clicking the download button and launching the software on your system. Using this tool, memory card data recovery is just a matter of a few steps.
Possible Reasons for Data Deletion and Loss from Memory Cards
- Card Reader Error: Memory Card needs a card reader or a USB cable for connecting it to your computer. If the card reader that contains the memory card is prone to error, then there exist chances of memory card damage. This results in the loss of precious files.
- Improper Removal of External Storage Media: Most of you may usually ignore “Safely Remove Device” option after using your memory card on computer. Believe it or not, it also can cause severe data loss.
Human beings are prone to make innumerable errors in their life while handling the digital media device which results in the deletion of files. Some human errors that can result in data deletion is as follows
- Use of the Delete Key: Sometimes, you may delete crucial files from your camera memory card while connecting it to your Windows or Mac computer without considering about the importance of those photos. Only after a while, you may understand the mistake which you have done. Not the Desperation but finding out an optimal recovery utility is the required thing in this situation. Visiting the following link can help you in order to have a good aware of this topic. http://www.memorycard-datarecovery.com/deleted-file.html
- Deletion using the Command Prompt / Terminal Point: Some of the users may delete single or multiple files from memory cards by making use of the “DELETE” or “ERASE” key in the command prompt of Windows OS and “rm” or “rm-rf” command in the terminal point of Mac OS respectively. Data deleted using the commands or keys are not accommodated into the Recycle Bin or Trash of your system.
Need of this Memory Card Data Recovery Software
This utility has an extremely fast built-in tool called “Find Tool” that helps it to locate all the deleted files and those went missing under certain circumstances. It is featured with special built-in scanning algorithm with advanced modules that make it a perfect tool to recover lost files from even formatted hard disk.
This software also retrieves files from hard drives (SATA / SCSI / IDE) USB flash drives FireWire Drives, iPods, etc. This application supports both the Windows and Mac computers.
Guidelines to Use this Memory Card Data Recovery Program
Step 1: Download and install free version of this tool on your computer by clicking “DOWNLOAD NOW” button. After downloading, launch the software by double clicking on its desktop icon. Home screen of this tool will now appear as shown in Figure 1. For your purpose, you have to select “Recover Photos” Option from it.
Figure 1: Home Screen
Step 2: You can either select “Recover Deleted Photos” or “Recover Lost Photos” depending on your requirement from the second screen which is shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Recovery Method
Step 3: In the next screen, you will see a list of drives/partitions as in Figure 3. Select your "Memory Card" from which data has got lost.
Figure 3: Select Memory Card
Step 4: After a deep scanning, the recovered data will be displayed. You can sort the recovered files on the basis of “File Type View” as well as “Data View” as displayed in Figure 4. From here, you can "Preview Recovered Files" for evaluating the chances of recovery as shown in Figure 4. If you are satisfied with recovery results, you can purchase the full version of this tool to “Save” recovered files.
Figure 4: Preview Recovered Files
Precautions to Avoid Data Loss
It is strongly recommended not to perform any read or write operation after
your data is deleted or lost from your memory card so as to prevent overwriting
of the files. If a file gets overwritten, it may be permanently deleted.
Always use secure third party applications in near future to avoid data loss.
Safe and Secure